Healthcare Justice and Activism in 2014: Where Do We Go from Here?.Un, Katherine C.
Abstract: The Health Security Act has “the potential for transforming ethnic American communities into a 'new generation of substandard medical ghettos at worst and peripheral colonial outpost health subsystems at best.’ ” This is what Professor Vernellia Randall, Professor of law at the University of Dayton, wrote about Pres. Clinton’s effort for a healthcare reform. Exactly twenty years later, w... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Health insurance--Government policy--United States.
- Health care reform--United States.
- Medical policy--United States.
- United States. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Tufts University. American Studies Program.
- Permanent URL