Implementation of a Wireless Sensor on the Dowling Hall Footbridge for Structural Health Monitoring.Lee, Cynthia T.
Abstract: I performed this study under the supervision of Assistant Professor Babak Moaveni in order to complete the requirements for an undergraduate Senior Thesis at Tufts University. Vibration-based structural health monitoring can detect damage on a structure with the use of sensors and data acquisition systems. Previously at Tufts University, a research group implemented a wired sensing syste... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Structural health monitoring--Technological innovations.
- Sensor networks--Technological innovations.
- Tufts University. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication