Coercive Coverage? A Study of Media Influence on U.S. Foreign Policy Towards Sierra Leone.Yohannes, Keren I.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: United States’ foreign policy responses to the Sierra Leone civil war fluctuated dramatically over the eleven-year war. Policies ranged from logistical and financial support for multilateral and British interventions to humanitarian relief and culminated with th... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- Civil war--Sierra Leone--Press coverage.
- Civil war--Sierra Leone--Mass media and the war.
- Television broadcasting of news.
- Humanitarian assistance.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication