Modeling the Impact of an Exotic Invasive on Community Structure: Predation on Lepidopteran Larvae By the European Paper Wasp, Polistes Dominulus, in Eastern Massachusetts.Corey, Tyler B.
Abstract: The spread of exotic invasive species is an increasing threat to biodiversity and ecosystem functioning worldwide. Exotic invasives negatively impact community structure, although the degree to which they do this is poorly understood for recent introductions. It is therefore essential to elucidate the role that invaders play in new ecological communities. Ecological modeling can be used ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Introduced organisms--Environmental aspects.
- Butterflies--Effect of habitat modification on--Massachusetts.
- Tufts University. Department of Biology.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication