On Women’s Nightmares in Japanese Female Writings: The Forgotten Rebellion.Dinh, Phuong N.
Tisch Library Undergraduate Research Award Winner, 2014. Nightmares, particularly those of the woman, form a consistently recurring theme and motif in Japanese female writings in the 11th century and from the 19th century onwards. However, the literary women’s nightmares expand beyond a momentary neurological phenomenon: they generally refer to situations of intense sufferings that a woman wishes ... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Tisch Library Records
- Nightmares in literature.
- Women and literature--Japan.
- Tufts University. Department of German, Russian and Asian Languages and Literatures.
- Tufts University. Department of International Literary and Cultural Studies.
- Tisch Library--Awards.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication