Forging New Service Paths: Institutional Approaches to Providing Research Data Management Services.Raboin, Regina F.
Abstract: This paper describes three different institutional experiences in developing research data management programs and services, challenges/opportunities and lessons learned.This paper is based on the Librarian Panel Discussion during the 4th Annual University of Massachusetts and New England Region e-Science Symposium. Librarians representing large public and private research universities p... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Tufts Published Scholarship
- Research--Information services.
- Institutional repositories.
- Communication in learning and scholarship--Technological innovations.
- Electronic information resources--Management.
- Libraries and scholars.
- Permanent URL
- Original publication
- Raboin, Regina; Reznik-Zellen, Rebecca C.; and Salo, Dorothea. (2012). "Forging New Service Paths: Institutional Approaches to Providing Research Data Management Services." Journal of eScience Librarianship 1(3): Article 2. http://dx.doi.org/10.7191/ jeslib.2012.1021