U. S. DEPARTMENT STUDY OF AIRLINER CABIN AIR QUALITY0000-00-00
Summary of U.S. Department of Transportation study on Airliner Cabin Air Quality outlining the procedures, finding, and risk assessment of the report. Finds that only environmental tobacco smoke and cosmic radiation were the only pollutants present in high enough doses to increase risk of premature death. Recommends a total smoking ban to be the most cost effective way of lowering risk.
- This object is in collection:
- Community Health Program records
- DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTION | DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTION
- GEOMET TECHNOLOGIES | GEOMET TECHNOLOGIESDEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTION | DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTION
- GEOMET TECHNOLOGIES | GEOMET TECHNOLOGIES
- Permanent URL