SMOKING AND AIRCRAFT: A REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE1986-00-00
Marginalia; Report entitled, “Smoking and Aircraft: A Review of the Literature.” Discussing environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) issues in the airline industry. Refers to the increase of complaints of passengers involving ETS. Explains that banning smoking would be unjust due to the lack of health justification. Implies that banning smoking is merely a quick fix to a much larger problem.
- This object is in collection:
- Community Health Program records
- McDonnell, Douglas
- Association of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers
- Building Officials and Code Administrators
- U.S. National Academy of Science
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- Permanent URL