EMPLOYERS ARE NOT JUSTIFIED IN DISCRIMINATING AGAINST EMPLOYEES AND PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES BASED ON LIFESTYLE AND HEALTH CHARACTERISTICS1994-09-21
Missing Page(s); Marginalia; Report discussing employer discrimination against people with undesirable health characteristics. States that studies on smokers having increased health care costs are inconsistent and lack validity. Questions if active discrimination is costing employers more time and money than the supposed cost of hiring smokers.
- This object is in collection:
- Community Health Program records
- Multi-Developer, Inc.
- Turner Broadcasting
- U-Haul International
- Town Council of Athens, Georgia
- Bureau of National Affairs
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- National Commerce Foundation
- Permanent URL