Health Board Considers Stringent Smoking BanSULLIVAN,R
Article on consideration of smoking ban by New York health board. Explores pros and cons of smoking bans in public buildings and in the workplace. Focuses on potential effects on tobacco dealers and restaurant, hotel, tavern, travel and convention associations.
- This object is in collection:
- Community Health Program records
- Sullivan, Ronald
- Axelrod, David
- Schuler, Raymond
- Bartosiewicz, Thomas J.
- Cleary, Edward
- Schultz, Robert
- Tobacco Dealers Association
- Business Council of New York State
- New York State Federation of Labor
- New York State Association of Convention Bureaus
- Permanent URL