Barnum Museum

Start, Alaric Bertrand

Published by the Class of 1897. The original contains appendices with a directory of alumni, the college catalog, and the college charter. These were not included in this addition.

This object is in collection:
Digital Collections and Archives Records
This illustration appears in:
History of Tufts College, 1854-1896
Building sites
Barnum Hall
Permanent URL
ID: tufts:UA069.005.DO.00091.00003
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.