Dedication of the yachting clubhouse

Unknown
1948

photographic print. Group of men at the dedication of the Tufts yachting clubhouse. Included in the image are Tufts Yacht Club Commodore James B. Lane (A1949) (fourth from left) and Tufts President Leonard Carmichael (fifth from left).

This object is in collection:
Department of Physical Education and Athletics records
Subjects
Student activities
Athletics
Sailing
Carmichael, Leonard
Lane, James B.
Dept. of Athletics
Yacht Club
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/003488
ID: tufts:UA046.003.037.00045.00004
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.