The Physical Security of Refugees in Kenyan Camps: Legal and Human Rights ImplicationsHalperin, Liv H.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: This thesis explores the kinds of security problems that refugees face in Kenyan camps (Kakuma and Dadaab) as well as the measures taken to protect the refugees. The author tries to discover whether international norms protecting the physical security of refuge... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School records
- MALD thesis
- International Trade and Commerce Policies
- International Political Economy
- Refugee camps
- Physical Security
- International Human Rights Law
- International Refugee Law
- Burden Sharing
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL