The U.S. Orange Juice Tariff and the 'Brazilian Invasion' of FloridaHart, Ezequiel O.
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the degree Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Abstract: The Florida citrus industry has always been buffered from overseas competition by a U.S. tariff on orange juice. During the 1990s four Brazil-based orange juice processors (BBPs), including the two dominant orange juice exporters in the world, purchased plants i... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Fletcher School Records
- MALD thesis
- International Trade and Commerce Policies
- International Policaty Economy
- Orange Juice
- Interest Group
- Free Trade Area of the Americas
- United States of America
- Sao Paulo
- World Trade Organization
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL