Anti-Americanism in South Korea: South Korean Responses to ROK-U.S. Conflicts In the Process of Finding National IdentityKim, YoungWoo
Despite the fact that South Korea and the United States have shared one of the strongest diplomatic relationships in the world since the 1950s, numerous social and political conflicts between South Korea and the United States have incited various anti-American movements in South Korea. Although most South Koreans acknowledge the importance of the U.S. role in the Korean Peninsula, many of them are... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Anti-Americanism--Korea (South)
- National characteristics, Korean.
- Public opinion--Korea (South)
- Korea (South)--Relations--United States.
- United States--Relations--Korea (South)
- United States--Foreign public opinion, Korean.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.
- Permanent URL