Bedford Street, Church of the Saviour, 1860

Hawes, Josiah Johnson
1860

Written in pencil on verso, Ediface of the Church of the Saviour, Rev. Robert C. Waterson, pastor erected in Bedford Street in 1845. The society subsequently united with the Second Church, and was known by that name, in the pastorate of the Rev. Chandler Robbins D.D. The site was sold for business uses about 1872, the structure being taken down and re-erected upon Boylston Street, in a somewhat... read more

This object is in collection:
Boston Streets collections
Subjects
Massachusetts
Boston (Mass.)
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/12664
ID: tufts:TBS.VW0001.002597
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.