Baptist Church, Baldwin Place, 1860-65Drew, G.H.
Elevated view looking down Baldwin Place toward the Baptist Church. Two male figures wearing stovepipe hats, one on the steps leading to the church are also included in the image. In 1865 the location became known as the Baldwin Place Mission and Home for Little Wanderers. Image looks to be a copyprint from a stereograph. 9 1/16 x 12 15/16 Photographs