146-147 Tremont Street, ca. 1890-95

Unknown
1890-1895

Street-level view east-northeast of (left to right) 146-147 Tremont Street, located between West Street to the southwest and Temple Place to the northeast. Signage and awnings adorn the facades of the buildings, which face northwest. A statue of an eagle adorns the third level window of 147 Tremont Street. Pedestrians and horse-drawn carriages are included in the photograph. 147 Tremont Street ... read more

This object is in collection:
Boston Streets collections
Subjects
Buildings
Commercial buildings
Businesses
Jewelers
Gas industry
Photographic studios
Signs and signboards
Awnings
Horse-drawn vehicles
Carriages and coaches
People
Pedestrians
Massachusetts
Boston (Mass.)
Theater District
Washington Street
Tremont Street
146 Tremont Street
147 Tremont Street
Hastings, George H.
Shreve, Benjamin
Shreve, William P.
Crump, Charles H.
Low, George D.
Shreve, Crump and Low
Bradlee, Winslow and Wetherell Architects
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/12530
ID: tufts:TBS.VW0001.001286
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.