St. George's Syrian Orthodox Church, ca. 1950

Barnes, Kenneth C.
1950

Street-level view northeast of St. George's Syrian Orthodox Church, located at 154 Tyler Street between Curve Street to the south-southwest and Oak Street to the north-northeast. The facade of the church faces west-northwest. (Left to right) 144 -150 Tyler Street are located to the north-northeast or to the left of the church. A man walks on the street in front of St. George's Church. Included ... read more

This object is in collection:
Boston Streets collections
Subjects
Buildings
Churches
Commercial buildings
Businesses
Plumbers
People
Men
Massachusetts
Boston (Mass.)
Tyler Street
150 Tyler Street
148 Tyler Street
154 Tyler Street
William M. Collins Company
Louis Kent and Sons
St. George's Syrian Orthodox Church
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/12823
ID: tufts:TBS.VW0001.001228
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.