St. Stephen's Chapel on Purchase Street, ca. 1860

Hawes, Josiah Johnson
1860

Street-level view southwest of St. Stephen's Chapel, located on Purchase Street between Congress Street to the northeast and Federal Street to the southwest. The facade of the church faces west-northwest. A livery is located to the southwest or to the right of St. Stephen's Chapel, while a fenced green space is located to the northeast or to the left of the chapel. Houses line the southeast sid... read more

This object is in collection:
Boston Streets collections
Subjects
Buildings
Churches
Commercial buildings
Businesses
Liveries
Dwellings
Houses
People
Open spaces
Fences
Massachusetts
Boston (Mass.)
Fort Point Channel
Purchase Street
St. Stephen's Chapel
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/12658
ID: tufts:TBS.VW0001.001035
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.