Henry Longfellow House, façade, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2 of 2.Floyd, Margaret Henderson.
General exterior view of the Henry Longfellow House in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Originally built in 1759, the house also served as headquarters for General George Washington during the Siege of Boston, July 1775 - April 1776. (Source: Wikipedia).
- This object is in collection:
- Margaret Henderson Floyd Architectural Slide Collection
- Architectural practice--Massachusetts--Cambridge--History.
- Regionalism in architecture--Massachusetts.
- Architecture, Domestic--Massachusetts--Cambridge.
- Cambridge (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- exterior views.
- Permanent URL