Cambridge City Hall annex, general view, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2 of 2.Floyd, Margaret Henderson.
General exterior view of facade of the Cambridge City Hall annex in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The Annex was originally built in 1871 as the Harvard Grammar School and was considered innovative for its time. (Source: City of Cambridge website).
- This object is in collection:
- Margaret Henderson Floyd Architectural Slide Collection
- Architectural practice--Massachusetts--Cambridge--History.
- Regionalism in architecture--Massachusetts.
- School buildings--Massachusetts--Cambridge.
- Cambridge (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- exterior views.
- Permanent URL