Coolidge Corner, general view of the Moviehouse, Brookline, Massachusetts, 4 of 4.Floyd, Margaret Henderson.
General exterior view of the Moviehouse in Coolidge Corner. Coolidge Corner is a neighborhood of Brookline, Massachusetts, centered around the intersection of Beacon Street and Harvard Street. The neighborhood takes its name from the Coolidge brothers' general store. One of several slides taken of this subject. (Source: Wikipedia).
- This object is in collection:
- Margaret Henderson Floyd Architectural Slide Collection
- Architectural practice--Massachusetts--Brookline--History.
- Regionalism in architecture--Massachusetts.
- Central business districts--Massachusetts--Brookline.
- Brookline (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- motion picture theaters.
- shopping districts.
- exterior views.
- Permanent URL