Coolidge Corner, general view of shopping area, Brookline, Massachusetts.Floyd, Margaret Henderson.
Exterior view of a shoping area on Coolidge Corner. Coolidge Corner is a neighborhood of Brookline, Massachusetts, centered around the intersection of Beacon Street and Harvard Street. The neighborhood takes its name from the Coolidge brothers' general store. (Source: Wikipedia).
- This object is in collection:
- Margaret Henderson Floyd Architectural Slide Collection
- Architectural practice--Massachusetts--Brookline--History.
- Regionalism in architecture--Massachusetts.
- Central business districts--Massachusetts--Brookline.
- Brookline (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- shopping districts.
- exterior views.
- Permanent URL