Aspinwall area, general view of the Dutch house, Brookline, Massachusetts.Floyd, Margaret Henderson.
Exterior view of the Dutch house facade built in 1892. The Dutch House is a historic house at 20 Netherlands Road in Brookline, Massachusetts. It was built as part of the World's Fair in Chicago or (World's Columbian Exposition) and is one of the only surviving buildings. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. (Source: Wikipedia).
- This object is in collection:
- Margaret Henderson Floyd Architectural Slide Collection
- Architectural practice--Massachusetts--Brookline--History.
- Regionalism in architecture--Massachusetts.
- Architecture, Domestic--Massachusetts--Brookline.
- Brookline (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- exterior views.
- Permanent URL