Edward Stanwood House, general view, Brookline, Massachusetts.Floyd, Margaret Henderson.
Exterior view of the Edward Stanwood House located on High Street in Brookline. Designed in 1880 for this editor of the American Youth's Companion. Composed of different materials, stucco, brick, terra cotta and stone, it captures the spirit of the Queen Anne Revival which forms a large component of Brookline's architectural history. (Source: Brookline Village Walking Tours website).
- This object is in collection:
- Margaret Henderson Floyd Architectural Slide Collection
- Architectural practice--Massachusetts--Brookline--History.
- Regionalism in architecture--Massachusetts.
- Architecture, Queen Anne--Massachusetts--Brookline.
- Brookline (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- exterior views.
- Permanent URL