Brockton Public Library interior, portrait of a German knight, Brockton, Massachusetts.Floyd, Margaret Henderson.
Interior detail of a portrait of a German knight on hall celling. Built in 1913. Library is located at 304 Main Street, Brockton, Massachusetts. (Source: Brockton Public Library website).
- This object is in collection:
- Margaret Henderson Floyd Architectural Slide Collection
- Architectural practice--Massachusetts--Brockton--History.
- Regionalism in architecture--Massachusetts.
- Library decoration--Massachusetts--Brockton.
- Brockton (Mass.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- libraries (buildings)
- interior views.
- Permanent URL