Octogon House off of old Rte. 2, general view, East Templeton, Massachusetts.Floyd, Margaret Henderson.
The Octagon house, also known as the T. T. Greenwood-Orre house, was built in 1855. A three story structure with a large cupola and four square rooms on each floor. Located on Main Street, near Cottage Lane in East Templeton Massachusetts. (Source: Massachusetts Octagon House Inventory).
- This object is in collection:
- Margaret Henderson Floyd Architectural Slide Collection
- Architectural practice--Massachusetts--Templeton (Town)--History.
- Regionalism in architecture--Massachusetts.
- Architecture, Domestic--Massachusetts--Templeton (Town)
- Templeton (Mass. : Town)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- exterior views.
- Permanent URL