Southeast view of the Grotto, now the Goldsmith's Arms

Maddocks
Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell
1825

In the Parish of St. George, Southwark. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 2.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 2
Subjects
Pubs
Southwark
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54765
ID: tufts:MS004.002.057.DO01.00054
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.