View in Cuper's Gardens, Lambeth

Shepherd, G.
Dale
1825

Showing the orchestra at the time it was occupied by Messieurs Beaufoys for the British Wine Manufactory. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 2.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 2
Subjects
Gardens
Horses
Barrels
Lambeth
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54763
ID: tufts:MS004.002.057.DO01.00052
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.