West front view of the old almshouses founded by Elizabeth Viscountess LumleyUnknown
Erected in 1672 in the Pest House field Shoreditch. Taken down in 1822. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 2.
- This object is in collection:
- Edwin C. Bolles papers
- This illustration appears in:
- Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 2
- Exterior views
- Permanent URL