Schools founded by the Reverend Ralph Davenant, Rector of the Parish of St. Mary, WhitechapelSchnebbelie, Robert Blemmell
Rebuilt in 1818; with the old tablet and inscription. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 2.
- This object is in collection:
- Edwin C. Bolles papers
- This illustration appears in:
- Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 2
- Exterior views
- Permanent URL