View of the Town Hall, St. Margaret's Hill, Southwark

Dale
Ravenhill
1825

Rebuilt in 1793. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 2.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 2
Subjects
City halls
Exterior views
People
Southwark
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54735
ID: tufts:MS004.002.057.DO01.00024
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.