South view of the ruins of the Custom House, built by Mr. Thomas RipleyWise, William
Fellows, William Dorset
After the former structure, built in 1668, was destroyed by fire in the year 1718. This fabric was also demolished by fire 14th February, 1814. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 2.
- This object is in collection:
- Edwin C. Bolles papers
- This illustration appears in:
- Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 2
- Permanent URL