Suffolk House, Charing Cross, from the ThamesHollar, Wenceslaus
Originally called Northampton House, afterwards Northumberland House. Taken by Hollar about 1630. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.
- This object is in collection:
- Edwin C. Bolles papers
- This illustration appears in:
- Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
- Manor houses
- Permanent URL