Plan of the ancient inn, and plan of the site on which it stood in the Parish of St. Glave, Southwark

Gardner, H.
1817

Formerly belonging to the Priors of Lewes, in Sussex. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Plan views
Lodging-houses
Taverns
Southwark
Tooley Street
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54688
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00086
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.