North view of the oratory of the ancient inn situated in Tooley Street, Southwark

Nash, F.
1817

Formerly belonging to the Priors of Lewes, in Sussex. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Oratories
Lodging-houses
Taverns
Southwark
Tooley Street
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54687
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00085
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.