Chapel of the Hospital for Lepers in Kent Street, Southwark, called Le Lock

Whichelo, C. John M.
1813

With the Tablet of Inscription. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Chapels
Exterior views
Hospitals
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54680
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00078
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.