Interior and Exterior of the Chapel at Great Ilford, Essex

Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell
Wise, William
1816

Formerly belonging to the House of Male Lepers founded by Edeliza Abbess of Barking in the reign of King Stephen. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Chapels
Interior views
Exterior views
Essex
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54679
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00077
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.