Chapel Royal St. James's Palace

Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell
Wise, William
1816

Formerly part of the House for Female Lepers, established before the Norman Invasion. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Chapels
Interior views
St. James's Palace
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54678
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00076
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.