Gateway of the Priory of the Holy Trinity, called Christ Church near Aldgate

Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell
Dale
1825

Taken during the removal, with a plan of the Cree-Church Lane. Taken down in 1815. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Plan views
Priories
Gateways
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54672
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00070
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.