Ruins of part of the Priory of the Holy Trinity, called Christ Church near Aldgate

Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell
Taylor, W. J.
1825

With a plan of architectural remains. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Plan views
Ruins
Priories
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54671
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00069
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.