Chapel in the Church of St. Saviour's, Southwark

Schnebbelie, Robert Blemmell
Dale
1825

Exterior of the Chapel of Bishop Andrews and the Lady Chapel, at the east end of St. Saviour's Church. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Churches
Exterior views
Chapels
Construction
Scaffolds
Southwark
St. Saviour's
Surrey
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54657
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00055
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.