Northeast view of the St. Saviour's Church showing the Consistory Court and Chapel of St. John

Whichelo, C. John M.
Skelton, Joseph
1813

Taken from Montague Close. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Churches
Exterior views
Chapels
Southwark
St. Saviour's
Surrey
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54655
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00053
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.