Monument of Sir Andrew Judd, Knight Sheriff in 1544 and Mayor 1551

Stow, James
Fisher
1825

Erected in the choir of the Church of St. Helen, Bishopsgate. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Monuments
St. Helen's Church
Bishopsgate Street
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54642
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00040
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.