Crypt of the ancient Nunnery of St. Helen, Bishopsgate Street

Wise, William
Capon, William
1817

Over which was erected the Hall of the Leathersellers Company. Taken in 1799. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Convents
Architectural elements
Vaults (Architecture)
Crypts
St. Helen's Church
Bishopsgate Street
Leathersellers' Company
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54640
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00038
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.