Part of the choir with the remains of the south transept of the Church of St. Bartholomew the Great

Nash, Joseph
Dale
1821

In West Smithfield. This illustration is from Robert Wilkinson's "Londina Illustrata," vol. 1.

This object is in collection:
Edwin C. Bolles papers
This illustration appears in:
Londina Illustrata. Graphic and Historical Memorials of Monasteries, Churches, Chapels, Schools, Charitable Foundations, Palaces, Halls, Courts, Processions, Places of Early Amusement, and Modern Present Theatres, in the Cities and Suburbs of London and Westminster, Volume 1
Subjects
Churches
Choirs (Architecture)
St. Bartholomew's Church
West Smithfield
Permanent URL
http://hdl.handle.net/10427/54623
ID: tufts:MS004.002.056.DO01.00021
To Cite: DCA Citation Guide
Usage: Detailed Rights

To request a high-resolution image, choose Add to List.