Technical instruction for full automation: SMFA senior thesis.Taper, Oona.
Technology asks us to think of our bodies as a type of medical machine. Our intakes and outtakes are broken apart into systems to be monitored. It is disorienting and uncomfortable to visualize the body as a whole being and a machine of measurable parts. Sometimes it seems strange to have a body at all.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Cyborgs in art.
- Technology in art.
- Tufts University. School of the Museum of Fine Arts.
- mixed media.
- installations (exhibitions)
- video art.
- oil paintings (visual works)
- Permanent URL