Nonbinary | Leah Corbett SMFA Senior Thesis 2017.Corbett, Leah.
Nonbinary is a photographic wall installation that aims to address the relationship between gender expression and gender identity, and create space for gender non-conforming people to live fully and authentically.
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- Photography, Artistic.
- Gender expression--Pictorial works
- Gender identity--Pictorial works.
- Tufts University. School of the Museum of Fine Arts.
- installations (exhibitions)
- Permanent URL