SMFA Senior Thesis Project May, 2017.Sageman, Christopher.
This body of work exposes the hypocrisy of contemporary American culture. Using density as a visual and artistic strategy, the work reveals a narrative of what it means to be an American. With contemporary American culture reaching a point of critical mass, whether it besocial media, television, or advertising, the average American is under the constantbombardment of images and text, news and prop... read more
- This object is in collection:
- Undergraduate Honors Theses
- United States--Social life and customs.
- Tufts University. School of the Museum of Fine Arts.
- paintings (visual works)
- installations (exhibitions)
- Permanent URL